Mass intentions for the occasions of 7th, 40th & year
- Romio Mike Sako (7th),Najla Amen Majed (7th), Faris Hanna(7th/California),Evlyn Mattia Farida (7th/California), Khalid Nasir Iskandar Halak(7th/California), Saad Salem Kirma(7th), Jirjees Ishak (40th), Ghassan Hanna Jaadan(40th),Alaa Asmaro (40th),Bihnam Rasho (40th),Hazim Shibeb Jarboo(40th), youhanna Shamoon Shaaya(40th).
- Mens Group will meet this Wednesday February 23rd. Calling all men 18 and up to join us after the 7pm Mass this Wednesday in the basement for food, fellowship, a talk, and breakout groups. Every Wednedsay we also have confessions and adoration in the Church at 6pm.
- This Friday is the Memorial of the Deceased Faithful. Please join us as we pray for all of our loved ones who have passed away. We will have two Masses on Friday, February 25th – 10am in Arabic and 6:30pm in English and Chaldean
- St. George Social will be hosting 3 Sunday Night Socials after the 7:30pm Mass for those 18 and up. A great opportunity for young adults to gather at Church. Join us in the basement after the 7:30pm Mass on Sunday February 20, March 6, and March 20 for food, fellowship, games, and a showing of The Chosen.
- The Season of Lent officially begins on Sunday, February 27. We would like to challenge all of our parishioners to join us every Friday during lent for an early morning English Mass at 6:30am followed by adoration! Also every Friday of Lent we will have Chaldean Mass at 10am followed by Stations of the Cross in Chaldean, 6pm Stations of the Cross in Arabic, and 7:30pm Stations of the Cross in English.
- Oakland University CASA will be hosting a fellowship with food after the 7:30pm Mass next Sunday February 27 in the Church basement. All college students are welcome to join us.
- It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of the Patriarch of the Ancient Assyrian Church of the East, Mar Addai II. This and all Masses this weekend are offered for the repose of his soul in solidarity with our sister Ancient Assyrian Church of the East.
- Please help us keep the Church clean at all times.
- We ask you to silence your phones and let us prepare ourselves for the Lord.