- Yousif Sadiq Atto, Funeral Mass Monday 10:am at St. George Chaldean Church.
- Adel Barash, Funeral Mass Monday 10:am at Holly Martyrs.
Mass intentions for the occasions of 7th, 40th & year
- Kamal Ishak Istefan Rais (7th), Fadi Jabar Kathawa(7th),Najla Amen Majeed(40th), Abed Almasih Sawa(40th/Canada), Hanie Hanna Elia (40th/Sweden), Abed Alahad Elias Sinawi (40th), Isa Tallo Sliwa (40th),Hasena Oraha Toma(year), Dawood Yousif Abona (year).
- We pray for Sam Mansoure and his wife Faeza for their 45 year’s marriage anniversary.
- We pray for Sami Kakos and his wife Jeannette for their 45 year’s marriage anniversary.
- We pray for Carl Barish and his wife Janan for their 40 year’s marriage anniversary.
- Please join us Wednesday evening at 6pm for adoration and confessions and Mass in English at 7pm.
- Our Men’s Group will meet this Wednesday after the 7pm Mass. All men 18 and up are welcome to join us for fellowship, food, and a talk in our church basement after Wednesday’s Mass.
- We would like to challenge all of our parishioners this Lent to join us every Friday for an early morning Mass in English at 6:30am followed by adoration! Also every Friday of Lent we have Chaldean Mass at 10am followed by Stations of the Cross in Chaldean, 6pm Stations of the Cross in Arabic, and 7:30pm Stations of the Cross in English.
- Yumutha would like to invite all families and kids to join us every Thursday this Lent for a special stations of the cross for kids! We will begin our prayer of the stations at 5:30pm in the Church
- George Social is hosting another Sunday Night Social tonight after the 7:30pm Mass in the basement. All those 18 and up are welcome to join us for food, fellowship, and games.
- Francis has decalred the year of 2022 as the year of the Eucharist. We will be having two retreats on the Eucharist – Our Eucharist Retreat in Arabic hosted by the Rock Center will be this Thursday, March 24 @ 7pm in the Church. Our Eucharist Retreat in English hosted by ECRC will be on Wednesday, March 30 @ 6pm.
- Please help us keep the Church clean at all times.
- We ask you to silence your phones and let us prepare ourselves for the Lord.